User Experience Design and Conversion
User Experience (UX) includes all aspects of a person’s interaction with your company, including its services and products. A website’s design needs to ensure people visiting your site, have as positive an experience as possible. Achieving this entails asking a number of important questions such as:
- Where (in terms of sources) are people coming from to visit your site? Direct traffic or social media for example.
- Where are the people who make up the majority of the traffic located?
- Why are they coming to your website?
- What do they need or hope to find once they’re on your site and browsing through it?
This helps you to develop an understanding of the users your website is attracting and more importantly, their goals. Armed with this understanding and knowledge, you can then design the kind of website solution that includes all of the necessary UX components in order to meet user’s needs. By creating a fulfilling online experience that speaks to your target customers and flows intuitively, you’ve got the best chance possible of converting a prospect into a regular customer.
Our UX services focus on a number of key areas including Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).This sees us aiming to increase the rate of website conversions by creating safe methods where we test and refine improvements to your site without impacting all users. As a result, we’re able to target changes to specific pages involved in the user flow.
The benefits of engaging in CRO include:
- Working with fact instead of assumption: CRO allows you to make decisions based on data and facts rather than intuition and assumption.
- Making small tweaks that result in large returns: at times, small changes and tweaks can make all the difference in terms of results.
- Gaining important insights: this process allows you to learn things about your customers you could never have known. When you know your customers and their habits, you understand how to best attract them through your online presence.
- Being one step ahead of your competitors: when you meet your customer’s needs efficiently and first, you’ve always got that all-important edge over your competitors.
- Testing your ideas with minimal risk: CRO presents you with the opportunity to test your ideas securely and on the fly without having to actually implement the changes.
- Implementing changes with confidence: once you’ve proved something works well and increases your website’s conversion rate, you can then go ahead and implement the change. Alternatively, you can choose to discard the idea if it doesn’t work as intended.
Woven offers a rage of CRO including:
Contact us today
- Targeted conversion strategy
- Full design, development and deployment of beta testing
- End of test report and a list of recommendations for changes to be made to the site, inclusive of heat maps